Stickward: The Movie Stickward: The Movie

Funny

I rate this 10. The music was catchy, and the head-banging was hilarious. But you should really make a play button. Also the great-googly-moggly part was so funny. My sister is always up watching "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast," and it was funny to hear that giant beast's voice slowed down. Great job.

TheHappySpaceman responds:

How do I do that?

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Coolest of the cool

This is one of the best cartoons you could ever see on the computer. This is so good, I imagine it reacching the headline news! You're skilled. I've tried Flash and it's so hard to make a movie, let alone a movie as good as THIS.

Just Because It's Clay Just Because It's Clay

And you thought the yellow one was good

Man, the yellow got BOMBED! You'd never expect that from a broken clay man! XD I love all of your clay work. You should be proud of it.

.: Particle Playground :. .: Particle Playground :.

I didn't get it.

This is an awesome game, but I didn't know what to do, and it kept saying "Particles terminated due to heavy lag." I still rate 10/10 :-)

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Exploring

I was in Windows-Doors land when I played this. It was endless hours of fun. I loved it.
P.S. People really do need to stop posting the reviews. The person two squares below me obviously doesn't know how to read the artist's comments.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Awesome

I loved it. It really was a mind bender. The voicing was perfect for the man, and you really had to think in this game, like physics, only better. Awesome. Yes, I said it twice.

Scuffling Gilbert Scuffling Gilbert

Awesome!

Very decent, I enjoyed it so much...it reminded me of a video-game song! Great! Keep making music!

80's Here I Come Wip2 [sfpl] 80's Here I Come Wip2 [sfpl]

My thoughts

It was an awesome mix with a countryish mix. Great job. I was listening to it a whole bunch of times :D It's a pity that nobody reviewed this. It was the first song I saw.

SFaPiL2 responds:

I'm glad to know that the first song you heard was mine... and that you appreciated it.

Cheers ^__^

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

Great

The top 5 never has REALLY good songs, but this made my day! I loved it! It did give me a system shock! XD

Sirdangolot5 responds:

Heh! The name is actually a reference to a song by a guy name Trancecrafter, but you can't find it here on Newgrounds.

Sonic Sonic

Great, and...

None of your drawings are bad to me. Can you draw a picture of Silver please? Never seen how you draw him before. ;D

Tails Tails

Better

A lot better than most of him, but his shoes...?
Also I advise that you use Photoshop or Gimp.

Super Shadow Super Shadow

Stunning

I don't know what to say. It's stunning. I love it. Educational a bit, too. Because you can be taught what Shadow looks like with a Chaos Emerald and without one. XD Very good.